cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues while trying to logout from Fiori launchpad site on a mobile/tablet device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let us know whether this is a known issue with the Fiori launchpad page.

We are trying to logout from Fiori launchpad application (by tapping on 'Options' menu at top right corner of the page) on an iPhone and it does nothing. If we press on it and swipe towards bottom, it shows the menu on an iPhone.

But then the behavior is different on an iPad. On iPad, the swipe won't work. We finally found that.. if we keep pressing the menu for 6 seconds, it displays the menu with logout option.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which browser are you using on the iPhone and iPad to access the launchpad URL? Or are you accessing the launchpad through Fiori Client?

Also is the iPhone/iPad running on at least iOS 8?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

We used both Safari and Chrome on iPhone. I see that while using Chrome, we have the option to swipe down by tapping on Options, but that doesn't work while using Safari. On iPad, we tested on Safari only. We used Launchpad URL.

We are on latest version of iOS.

Thanks,

Bobby

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby if it's latest version I take it you mean ios 9.3? In which case I would report it via SAP Message. I note that there have been a number of issues raised out in the big general public world outside of SAP with that particular release - so some deeper investigation is likely to be needed

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Jocelyn. I tested 'Options' menu on devices with iOS 8.3 and 9.2. Its not working on both devices.

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

THen please report it via SAP Message