cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori cloud edition (in HCP) - KPI modeller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I just had a look at Fiori for Cloud in our HCP account. I couldn't see the KPI modeller or the APF. Isn't this supported in the Fiori cloud edition yet?

Kind regards

Erik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik - the focus is on the Transactional apps, so any of the analytical apps or fact sheets that require a HANA DB are not currently in the release scope that was announced on March 31st, but this of course relates to the out of the box apps delivered as a part of your HCP tenant.  You are of course free to extend, build from scratch whatever you like, using the same HCP architecture, etc.

You might consider the audiocast between Simon and Aviad (along with other insight) on the page.

Best Regards,

Jeremy Good

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuttaErlewein
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik, The APF Configuration Modeler (APF = Analysis Path Framework) is available with S/4HANA on-premise edition 1602 but not yet available for the Cloud. Best regards, Jutta

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

I would start here: So you got Fiori, Cloud Edition. Now what?

I recommend reading Aviad's blog (first link in my blog) to see what is available for Fiori Cloud Edition apps. 

Also what does APF stand for? 

Thanks, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

P.S. I added the #fioricloud tag to your Discussion.

JuttaErlewein
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, APF stands for Analysis Path Framework. For more information see http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-59620

Best regards,

Jutta