cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

901 Storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Here at BATSA we are encountering the scenario where 901 FG's is reflecting in WM as well as IM but no GR was done for that stock. Due to this planning is seeing stocks which is in essence not GR'd yet and no physical stocks has been received. Please note that we are using GMES which is interfacing into SAP WM at GR point. My concern is that whatever registers in SAP at GR point into GR dock(PS1) is reflecting in GR dock and not in 901 type. MVT 101 would be triggered at this stage.

With which stock or movements can I reconcile the stock showing in 901 and why is it showing as a positive in 901 in the first place?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor

if I understood correctly then BATSA= BAT South Africa and and if that is correct then by looking at your thread and information supplied by you it seems that your GMES  is designed in such a way that upon successful production receipt as an standard SAP first stock come to storage type 901 and then using the custom code as per custom program which internally create another TO from 901 to PS1. in your case it seems the logic got failed to create the anther TO (901 to PS1)

you can simply use the transaction LT01 to move the stock from 901 to PS1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. The GR takes place from 901 to PS1 but in this case the 901 stocks and volumes are already showing as available in ECC SAP MB52 which I believe should not be the case. My question now would be as to why 901 stocks are reflecting as GR'd stocks while it did not go through the GR process as of yet.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Does anyone have an answer to my question??

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably not as you see.

MAybe nobody has a setup like you, I have not even heart about BATSA and GMES and do not know what that means to the standard WM process.  MAybe you just distracted the attention from the final question away with this kind of info.

The standard ERP planning process (MRP)  stops at storage location level and does not at all look into a WM storage type 901.

the transaction to reconcile WM with IM is LX23 which adjusts the quantity in  IM to be equal to your WM quantity.

But honestly I would be careful.  Your story and not knowing about LX23 does not make me feel that you have a deep knowledge in WM nor  on the implemented process of your interface.

So there might be a missing step which should be executed rather than an adjustment via LX23.

I guess you work with inbound deliveries and they are just used to plan a putaway before the actual goods receipt is made.