cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud SDK : Error Handling on List Modification Strucutre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have requirement in Account BO and we have created embed component with Advance List Panel and Add record via List Modification form.

Now Is it Possible to raise message if any fields is Null value or blank value while click on "Add" button from List Modification Form.

Or

How to Handle error or message on List Modification form Via ABSL code.

Regards,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete the existing script if it already exists without "Mass Enable" and,

Enable "Mass Enable" for event AfterModify or Validation:OnSave,

Regenerate the UI if required,
and the event should be triggered for the list:

Thanks, Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep Kumar N,

Can you let me know if this option is working for List Modification Form or not because I want to validate List Modification if Null value in any fields.

I am following below blog

Regards,

Mithun

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

It worked for me.

Thanks, Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your confirmation I will check and update you soon Pradeep Kumar N.

Regards,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep Kumar N.,

I have follow the steps and when I click on Add button I can able to trigger the AfterModify event.

Now If suppose once List Modification Form Open and No data fill into and user can directly click on Add button that is coming on List Modification Form  as shown below screen.

Now at this time I want to check if any fields having value or not and based on I need to raise messages.

Is it possible to check any condition when we click on Add button display on above screen.

Is there any alternative way we can achieve it.

Regards,

Mithun

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

What i undestand is :
There is a List Modification Form through which user should enter data for the list,
and also there is possibility for user to add data for the list via "Add" button on the list.

If suppose user selects List Modification form and then without entering any data user selects
Add button on the list, in such case how to validate if data is empty?

You could use Validation:OnSave event to check if the data is empty and then raise error message.

Thanks, Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have same issue and we cant identify which event is triggered when we click on ADD Button.

So kindly help asap.

Thanks,

Komal