Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 grid scroll down or up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using MII 15.0 SP5.

In UI5grid, after I select a row and press down arrow (windows key) or up arrow the selection of the row doesn't change. In IGrid we can scroll down or up .Is it not possible in UI5Grid? is there any setting for this?

Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

This works for me.
May I know which is the ui5 version that is used here?

Regards,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

My system versions are

java version:1.7.0_51

Netweaver version: 7.40.11

SAP MII version:15.0 SP5 Patch 4

SAP UI Version:1.28.1

I tested in IE11 and Google chrome.Both has the issue.

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naga.

I observed one thing. If you click on the row and try to scroll, it does'nt seem to work.

If you try clicking on the leftmost corner of the row and try to scroll,it works.

Could you try and let me know?

Regards,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrithi,

Thank you for the help. I tried the way you explained.If I click on the left most corner of the row, it scrolls down.But the row is not selected.I need to click on the row again to select. Users may not like it.Is there any other way?

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Check the image below. The area highlighted in red is where I clicked and the row is selected.

Ensure that the "Allow Selection" property is chosen/checked in the UI Behavior template category in the workbench.

Regards,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

I did checked the property "Allow Selection". But still the row is not selected for me when it scroll down.

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh ok. How about upgrading the ui5 sca to version 1.36.1.

Would that be possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

If there is no other alternative other than version upgrade, then I will have to upgrade.

Can you please provide the UI5 version upgrade instructions? Any link or document?

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

You can go to SMP and download version 1.36.1 and deploy it in your landscape using SUM tool.

Regards,

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

Thank you for your help.

We have n't upgraded the version right now. But if the issue doesn't resolve, I will open a new thread.

Regards,

Guru.