cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate alerts for non-availability of Planned Production data after running /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION report

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario, wherein I am sending demand by capturing data from Planned Production key figure in DRP planning book, over to SNC using ABAP report /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION for specified supplier plants, for instance, 1144 & 3985. Plant 1265 has a set of planned production for specified horizon, but at the same time, there is no data for plant 3985 in DRP planning book.

Now, if I try to execute ABAP report /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION to fetch data from Planned Production key figure for the selection, the report finds relevant data for plant 1144 and creates spool having message ID of ProductActivityNotification XML message. But, for plant 3985, no Planned Production data is fetched from DRP planning book, resulting in no spool creation and in turn no PAN XML is created for this plant. The background job for this report ends successfully in SM37.

The highlighted supplier plants don’t have Planned Production in DRP planning book, due to which no spool is generated and subsequently in PAN XML:

Here comes the actual requirement - can there be a provision, wherein the standard ABAP report /SAPAPO/APO_SNC_EXTRACTION sends out an alert (like a message to the concerned audience) that no Planned Production data has been fetched for a particular plant? Accordingly, the business user will take necessary actions before the next run.

Can anyone please share some thoughts on it as to how to suffice the above requirement in the best possible way or is there any SAP Note, which you can share with me?

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

Tel: +91 8860289331

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ujwal,

As i understand from your question, you would like to send email notifications or similar information to relevant group of people.

You can give a try to below BADI which is served in stadard application.

BADI: /SAPAPO/BADI_APO_SNC

If you would like to extend the parameters used in this BADI implemented the OSS note below:

2138050 - Additional parameters for /SAPAPO/BADI_APO_SNC

Of course if you would like to due this information after the notifications gets done in SNC side the you can try the standard SNC alerts or create custom one in your case.

Regards,

Selim Batur

ujwalarora1982
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your response and sharing your expert comments on my query.

I will try to work on the options shared by you.

I will reply back to this message soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Ujwal Arora

Answers (0)