Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum order value surcharge

sridhar_murikipudi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

I have one issue regarding the minimum order surcharge. As per our requirement if the sales order net value is less than $150 we charge minimum order value surcharge. The condition type is ZMIN. There are certain parameters to consider whether to charge or not the ZMIN in the sales order. These parameters are incorporated in the sales order user exit code.

My issue is the ZMIN is not charged in the sales order which is expected. However this is charged in the Invoice which is incorrect. The ZMIN condition type should behave similar to the sales order.In the VTFL configuration settings the Pricing type is "G".

Please provide your thoughts for the resolution. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

M.Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_murikipudi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes I could replicate it in QAS.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

ZMIN is not a SAP standard condition type. It is usually a good approach to show your settings from V/06 to avoid misunderstandings.

You mentioned a user exit (not a VOFM routine) to determine whether ZMIN is applied or not in the order. If your system is heavily customized, have you checked whether somebody applied alternative logic in RV61AFZA, for example in userexit_pricing_copy?

As the issue is reproducible in a DEV environment, I am sure that you can solve the issue by yourself by checking how exactly pricing is updated in the document - there is an excellent blog on the subject . It is not very easy to read, so before going through the content I suggest to check the explanations and examples from sap note 24832 - Pricing rules/TVCPF. If you are not comfortable with reading ABAP code or with debugging, you can probably ask a colleague from your development department to assist you. This will be a much faster way to figure out where is the problem, because the most likely cause is custom coding.

sridhar_murikipudi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for your helpful information. I will work with the ABAPer and verify whether a logic can be built in RV61AFZA.

Thanks

M.Sridhar

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not mean that you can use this include to make it work, just to check if it currently influences the pricing and causing undesirable effects.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you replicate the issue in the Dev/QAS/Test server?