cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquidity Forecasting on S/4HANA 1511

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with a client who required liquidity forecasting. They are moving to S/4HANA on-premise, and are looking at Fiori for some of the interfaces.

In the documentation, on page 214 I have found this information:

The sentend at the top of the S/4HANA 1511 column "Use Cash Position Detail app Liquidity Forecase in SPS 1511" does not make sense.

I have looked at the "Cash Position Detail" app, and it doesn't seem to cover liquidity forecasting, and there is little documentation around this app, just 2 images.

When I search for a Liquidity Forecasting app in S/4HANA on-premise 1511 I find there aren't any:

Is there an app in S/4HANA on-premise which covers this functionality? How would users perform this activity in S/4 1511?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a FPS02 Box where the Users insisted on having Liquidity Forecast but my Bad that was not in the Fiori App Library.

There are certain OData Serives and Tile available in the FPS02 but i ended up finding an error as below.

What alternative do i have and after reading this post  i understood that this Apps are in SAP Roadmap

Regards,

Vishnu

MPS4HANA
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On Similar note, I have found that with 1511 - for Sales Order only 3 out of 14 FIORI apps are available in 1511 FPS1.  (We are yet to TEST and see the actual working of these three FIORI apps.

We are yet trying to set-up FIORI Apps  - we implemented RDS, however FIORI apps are not "auto-activated" and set-up with RDS.

So in short, Yes many FIORI apps not yet released in 1511 ..

I suggest, please check and confirm, if E2E the process can be run using GUI  & then check the FIORI apps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been in touch with someone who tried implementing liquidity forecasting earlier this year, and encountered this issue, the up-shot is thus:

• Liquidity forecasting is not currently available in S/4
  • The functionality is missing in backend and frontend implementation in S/4
  • It is in the roadmap for development, but with no timeline

Is there anyone at SAP who can shed any more light on this please? Any predicted timeline for this development to hit an on-premise release?

Thank you

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sfin100/helpdata/en/91/5a375408bc376ee10000000a44176d/content.htm?frames...

Hello

have you gone through the above help document.

Please refer it once.

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shubham for a quick response.

It seems, from looking through the pages of this document, that for all the characteristics this is the documentation:

From this is would seem the answer is that is isn't available on S/4HANA.