cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern in Table T077D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to determine the pattern of the table T077D. Upon checking, the data that auto populates the table is, the path:

SPRO -> IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Function -> Log of Incomplete Items -> Define Incompleteness Procedure

We would like to ask is, What/How makes the pattern in the table T077D of the column: General Data, Company code Data and Sales Data?

for example in column General data: +.+....+....... (Pattern form) we assume that the first character "+" in the pattern represents the first field in the General Data.

Please let me know if there are documentation or information that determines the pattern.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor

I am a bit confused how you come from T077D table to the IMG path of incompletion procedure.

I have not seen anywhere a documentation

go SM30 and enter V_T077D

go into the detail of an account group

there double click a field status

put the cursor into a group then choose from menu Extras > Subgroup list > with item specification

you get a pop-up with the field name and a number behind.

I could imagine that this number represent the position in FAUSA field of T077D.

You may want to verify it yourself by changing a status of a certain field, then count the positions in T077D to see which position got changed and if this corresponds to the number next to the field name