Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enhance my Team Application in Fiori

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a my team application in SAP Fiori. But It is showing 2 windows which our business don't like. I would like to know will 2 windows is the default provided by SAP.

and also, I would like to know how to suppress any one of the two windows.

Please check the files attached. there is only separator is there added in second page by SAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar!

Can you tell me how you managed to launch the application form the launchpad?

how did you pass in the pernr?

br Ronni

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the below extensibility link.. there is option to hide various screen elements.

App Extensibility: My Team Calendar - SAP Fiori 1.0 for SAP ERP HCM - SAP Library

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

Thanks for your reply...

But I am looking to enhance My Team Application not the My Team Calender.

Actually, in My Team application as i attached in previous communication,there are two pages coming. One page without separators and second page with separators.

Both shows the same information. I would like to know how to remove either of those pages or how to enhance this particular My Team Application.

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Do you perhaps mean Team Services? There is no "My Team" app listed in the Fiori apps library.  There are now over 700 Fiori apps - so it is important to use the correct name of the app when asking for help.

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for reply..

I am looking to Enhance UI5 Application - HRORGVIS_CHART(Work Force Viewer).

I am not sure of the App Name . I think, it is MY TEAM Application(Work Force Viewer) which basically lists all the direct reportees to a manager and Manager can perform some necessary actions to his Reportees.

If you can check out my two screen shots attached in the start of this conversation, you will notice that  a Manager and Under Manager two reportees are there.

But the same screen is appearing twice in our application (one page is with separators and one with out separators)

I would like to know how can i suppress either of these pages/

Please help

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Phani - Ok I suspect that is NOT a Fiori app - just a UI5 app.

I'm guessing this is part of HR Renewal?

In which case you might need to search in the HCM space for suggestions.

Rgds,

Jocelyn