cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict Payer code in sales document header after partial/full processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Dear experts,
Please guide me how restrict payer code in sales document header after partial/full processing of sales document.

I already setup partner determination in sales document header as well as item for payer is non modifiable but the same is not fulfilling my requirement.
My client is looking for a changes in payer code before OBD generation.

Regards

saroj panda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

Please change partner determination for sales document header as non modifiable.

else check the message number V1217 as error from your abaper.

Thanks ,

Deep

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saroj,

If you are already restricing the payer from changing in VOPA, why is it not helping you. What exactly is the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saroj, nothing comes up in standard to meet your this requirement. I believe SAP has given a lot of provisions in the system but sometimes you've left with no other choice but to fulfill clients requirement using exits and enhancement spots. Found this wonderful document for your reference, take the help of your abaper to achieve this. Thanks.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this requirement can be met by standard. There is a customer exit in function EXIT_SAPLV09A_004; you can try by activating in Cmod to see if this function fulfills your requirement (I'm not sure if you can raise an error message by this function, just suggesting to check if you can).

If this doesn't help, you can always check in Mv45afzz -> form Userexit_save_document_prepare if payer has been changed or not, and if's been changed and in your specific case shouldn't have been changed, you can raise an error message. I'm not sure if you can completely gray out Payer field with Userexit_field_modification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,i just wanted to exploring whether any standard functionality available or not.

We may adopt sales document user exit MV45AFZZ for customized changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks deep for the suggestion.but if add change the massage status to error ,i wont able to change the payer code before before dispatch processing.

Please provide some alternative way.

Regards

saroj