cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding REFX Contract -> Posting Parameters -> Frequency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techies,

This is regarding SAP REFX Contract. We have one scenario regarding posting parameters with frequency. The user is normally doing posting having frequency with Quarterly Basis. But the problem comes when there is contract for 11 months. First 3 Quarter, the user doesnt have any problem but when it comes to 4rth Quarter there will be short of one month. And user has unnecessarily pay extra amount for One month. Now the user wants to do the posting as and when required so that there shouldnt be any shortfall or extra payment.

Please help me out to find out the solution. Waiting for the responses.

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

could you please elaborate in more detail and provide an example with figures to illustrate.

Thanks.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i have create a contract for 11 months and if i want to do posting on quarterly basis then how i can do that...

I wants to do posting where frequency will be on quarterly basis and where do i check the postings for 11 months.

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

please maintain frequency = 3 in Months in the frequency term. Then you get the cashflow items for periods of 3 months each. You can check the planned cashflow items afterwards in the cashflow overview that you can call from the condition tab.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

But where do i check the postings? how to create postings? Sorry, i am stretching my question further... How to create Invoice in REFX and how do i incorporate the Tax in Invoice.

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Answer to your query re: where to check the postings has already been provided by Sir Franz. Kindly click Condition Tab and Simulate so you could check the planned cashflow for the contract. Please see also below screenshot:

Re: how to create postings, you may use RERAPP tcode for posting. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,