Did you mean: 

Advice on intercompany billing pricing procedure

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day,

We have an intercompany billing document ZIBT

The pricing procedure followed is

It pulls in the condition type MWST which has been set up as below for for departure and destination country for another business process.

As our pricing procedure pulls in this condition type it then adds this tax to our billing document which we do not want. All our intercompany billing documents should show as zero tax.

Please may we have advise as to what can be done in our pricing procedure so that MWST refeects as zero tax?

We still need the condition type there, we just need it to be zero.

Regards

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Solution found:

Created a condition table for Billing type/ Departure country and Destination country

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, check SAP Note 308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions. Check in the end of note when it is telling about conditions PI01/PI02/IV01/IV02.

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lindsay,

As I am not aware of the complete scenario here, so I will try to provide some inputs and let's see if any of those can work out for you.

First of all, can you please check the feasibility of making the Customer or Material exempted from Tax liability in Customer/Material Master? If that is possible then please try to make the Tax Indicator 0.

But please check the impact on your commercial invoice as well.

Can you also please share the Tax details of your commercial Invoice, just like you have shared the details of your Inter company Invoice?

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh