cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with details required for planning area and versions initialized against it

yadagiri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are extracting data from SNP planning area and our requirement is to extract the data excluding the active version data and extract data for all other version. The versions can be changed over the time creating the new and deleting the old.

So I am looking for Table in SAP APO which holds the details of planning area and its version so that I can extract data from PA excluding the active version.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Yadagiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the planning version in table /SAPAPO/APO01

Regards,

Thanga

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In mean time, I am not sure why you require such table.

Each planning area will have it´s own data source defined. You can go T-code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Admin of SDP , specific planning area -->Extra-->Data extraction tools.

Here you can generate the data source for respective planning area. Once it´s donecheck the test data source, where you can defined the respective planning versions for which you can extract the data.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Planning versions are not defined at Planning area level.

Planning version is much higher level then Planning area level, due to which we don´t have any table with planning area and version information.

Please find below the link which will give you all the information related to APO model/version mgmt,

Model and Version Management - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Please let us know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol