cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# Multivalue error in WEBI Measures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually .in one of measure format I am getting # values  for some cells .so I used below formula to avoid this

after Applying this # value is gone.but I am seeing # Multivalue error

Can any one  point me where I am going wrong. I kept Measure as delegated .

Any help Much appreciated

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Try to eliminate the # in the universe level itself as you have delegated measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

The problem is not with FormatNumber(). It is the Default context that your block is having against that measure.

Basically your measure gets rolled up and rolled down based on the dimensions that you have applied at the Block level because of the Projection that you have set up at Universe level on that measure object.

Now with current situation your measure is not able to combine the result agains the Dimension value where it is showing #MULTIVALUE. So try adding one by one the remaining dimensions that you have in your query and you will see that error gone and you will get to know against which dimension its causing issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Niraj

former_member214415
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Webi handles the "rows aggregation" option differently.. If there are multiple rows in a report with what appears to be the same data, and the measure being displayed is not set at the universe level to automatically aggregate, the MULTIVALUE error will appear.

Thanks,

Swapna

mhmohammed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You may be getting multiple rows for those combination of Dimension objects (the other columns you have in the table). Can you make sure that you are using a Sum() function for that measure in the Universe as Sum(tablename.measurecolumnname)?

Look at Select clause in page 13 on this presentation:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/boc/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10dccc85-6864-2b10-23a4-f7aefc2b8...

Thanks,

Mahboob Mohammed