Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Lock

former_member1270519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have developed a custom equipment data model and have configured rule based WF and implemented access class methods SAVE, QUERY.

Now, when we try to create an equipment, WF gets stuck at all steps which require CR modification (eg: Changing CR Status) with message "Change Request is locked by user XXX"

The user in the above message is the one who has last processed the CR (eg: Requester, Approver)

If we manually remove the lock using SM12 and reprocess the work item, WF moves ahead without problems. Also, even in standard data models like MM, BP we notice that a lock entry is created in SM12 but it doesn't cause problems in WF.

Can someone please guide as to what needs to be done additionally to ensure these CR lock entries do not cause problems in WF processing?

Thanks,

Sagar Dixit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1270519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a new data model and new CRs and now it works fine.

Not sure what the problem was.

Regards,

Sagar Dixit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times user data gets saved in buffer memory also, you may check with BASIS team if any such issue is there, I also faced the same problem and BASIS team resolved that

Thanks

Arihant

0 Kudos

Hi Arihant ,

thank you so much for reply to me...!!!

this issues different one we fixed it . Acr Application log a job was cancelled due to a terminated change run . we executed  program  'RSDDS_CHANGERUN_MONITOR '. Then log was released

Regards

Nuthan

0 Kudos

Hi

please check it below the link. Then you can understand clear picture.

Attributes of characteristic that are locked by terminated change run causes a BWA job failure - Tec...

regards

Nuthan.

former_member209780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

You can try dequeue the change request by calling FM - DEQUEUE_EUSMD_CREQUEST in dequeue method of you access class or by finding out the right place by debugging.

Thanks

Goutham

former_member1270519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Thanks, I tried calling DEQUEUE_EUSMD_CREQUEST in CHECK_DATA method of Access Class because this method is called during submission, but the problem is the CR lock is set even before CHECK_DATA is called.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,

Sagar Dixit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Can you post screen shots of your Rule Based Work flow decision tables ?

Did you do any BADI implementation for this object and there do the MDG API's such as ENQUEUE_ENTITY, ENQUEUE_CREQUEST is used ?

0 Kudos

hi ,

process chain we are loading  Master data with full update , we try so many time can't find this issue please do needful to me

Regards ,

nuthan