Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find any active legal regulations for determination proc. "LELOC"

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'd like to activate LOC in GTS. As far as I can see, all config is in place but I'm running into this error in the document log.

Unable to find any active legal regulations for determination proc. "LELOC"

Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I know you have said that "all config is in place", but please check the following IMGpath:

• Global Trade Services
  • > Risk Management
  • >> Letter of Credit Processing
  • >>> Activate Legal Regulation

Somewhere in that dialog, there needs to be an activation for Import or Export (whichever you are trying to achieve) corresponding to the Countries and/or Country Groups for the relevant transaction document.

For example, in the screen-shot below, any Export from China will be checked for LoC:

Does that make sense?

If you have already configured in that way, then please include a similar screen-shot, and details of the "trade route" for your document, in terms of the departure and destination countries.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I have activated the legal regulation for US

Here is the sales order, plant and customer are in the US:

Thanks,
Satish

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

it's worth checking master data as well. Did you maintained address correctly in GTS especially country in FTO and LU.

Also please check if your legal regulation activation is in accordance with determination procedure assigned for LOC.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm using all existing setup for all other legal regulations so FTO/LU set up is in the system.

Regarding the determination procedure, I'm using LELOC and activated it for country US (exports including domestic). If I misunderstood, could you please send me the screenshot you are referring to?

Thanks,

Satish

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As far as I remember standard determination procedure LELOC is activated at Country/ Country Level and Country/Country Group Level. Can you please grab a screenshot of determination strategy for determination procedure LELOC.

Navigation Path:

SAP Global Trade Services >> General Settings >> Legal Regulation >> Define Determination Procedure for Active Legal Regulations >> LELOC >> Assignment of Determination Strategy.

If all the settings are in place as per your confirmation, I don't see any other reason for system to unable to determine active legal regulation.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Please see below:

Thanks,
Satish

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Can you please activate your legal regulation at Coutry/Country Level or Country/Country Grpup level and ensure that partner function in question is part of group PGLOC2 for this scenario.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

That helps

PGLOC2 has the partner functions I'm using.

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (0)