cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 different Scenario; first,in which the customer is a regular to me & he has asked to deliver the product first & later on raise the order for that,how i will first create the Delivery,then Order & finally Invoice?

second i want to create the order first then Invoice & finally delivery of the product (Please note that the Material is relevant for delivery)..you can say just like in case of cash sales but here customer is not coming to me but i have to deliver and in this scenario he has asked me to give me the invoice at the time of delivery of the product.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For the first scenario why you are starting with delivery document. Anyway you will be creating one document to give it to customer and based on that you deliver it to customer. So then Why dont you use a new sales order type copying cash sales document type and create immediate delivery for it. Print delivery document and based on that deliver it to customer.

Second scenarion is simple. Use a sales order type where your billing is based on sales order. Create a sales order and based on that you can create billing document and then later on you can create delivery.

Regards

Javed