cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfiniteInsight 7.0.1 "Recommendation Model"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I would like to apply "filters" in a entire database used to generate a model, in order to run separate "recommendation models" according to the "filters".

Anyone knows how it can be possible?

Thank you in advance.

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abdel_dadouche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you describe a bit more what you mean by "apply filter"? There are several ways to understand your question:

- Do you mean that you want to filter the "transactions" list used to build your model?

- Do you mean that you want to filter the list of rules generated by your model to specific product or users?

Both are possible, but I might not have understand your request.

Please let me know and I will guide you with some screenshot.

Regards

@bdel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdel, thank you very much for your answer.

Whit "filters" I want to meaning "segments" of the data base. For example: I have an entire data base of transactions of my country, so I would like to apply "filters" for a criteria segmentation, in this case "regions" or an specific "group of cities". And so generate "recommendation models" for each segment.

Thank you in advance and best regards!

abdel_dadouche
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have noticed, the recommendation model uses a single "transaction" data set.

For other type of models like Classification, we have to ability to apply filters in the "Data Set Description" panel, but this is not applicable in Social and Recommender.

Therefore this means that you will need to create "Data Manipulation" in Data Manager.

The Data Manipulation will allow you to define a prompt which you will be able to use in a filter, and restrict transnational data for a region for example.

The nice thing about Data Manipulation is that you don't need to materialize the data, as the Data Manipulation will dynamically generate the relevant SQL for you.

Whenever you will consume the data from the data manipulation you will be prompted for the an input and allow you to reuse the same data manipulation over and over.

Here is a link to a tutorial that will guide you .

Let me know if you need more details.

Also I encourage you to submit a new entry in the Ides place for Predictive  (ttps://ideas.sap.com/PredictiveAnalytics) to request the "Date Set Filter" feature to be considered for Social and Recommender as well.

Regards

@bdel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdel, thank you very much for your advice.

Best regards!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, is your question answered?

Thanks & regards

Antoine