cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Please let me know during the production order  Availability check   what sequence system follows to reset the status .

We have scheduled the T-Code – COAMC in background & it automatically  reset the  availability check status  of the production order .

As per my understating it’s all depend upon the Order start  date .  When committing the Qty system first assign the components to the production order whose order start dates is earlier  than the production order whose  order start date is later .

In our system , it is  committing the Qty to   the Order status “CRTD”  whose Order dates are later  & not committing the Qty to the production  Order having start date earlier & having “REL” status .

Please let me know the specific criteria/Sequence  for  component commitment in production order  .

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dimasluis_defaria
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Availability check  - date of check is not related to status

But There is a setting about automation actions - OPJK

Maybe your configuration is influencing his analysis

Regards

Dimas Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

In the layout defined for background processing check the sort rule. It might be based on created on date or something. Change it to order start date and try again. I do not thing we can sort based on system status though.

Thanks

Rijil