cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate MDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I  have a scenario ECC (855 Message-Purchase Order) --> PI B2B Add on --> Supplier

1. In this scenario we are sending back second MDN to the supplier again, which is not needed.

2. At times the Supplier gets a XML Message, though we send an EDI Message.

Could you please guide me how to overcome the above two points?

Regards,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue got resolved after we added patches to our B2B Toolkit provided by SAP.Will update the notes shortly.

And added the following parameters to our AS2 Receiver Channel , still checking with SAP how did this have an effect to our issue.

Regards,

Prasad.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Can you share your configuration? Especially the one on the receiver adapter side.

Thanks

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Please find my configuration, i have mentioned the both the Sender and Receiver Adapter Side.

EDI Separator Sender :

AS2 Receiver :

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Your screenshots are too small and thus not readable.

I try to figure out what is triggering the second MDN.

I guess you use a conversion module in your receiver AS2 adapter, right?

In that case, the supplier should not get XML.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for the response .

I have attached the screenshots again for a better view, hope this can be of use.

Yes i am using the Conversion Module in Receiver Adapter, but in-spite of that, at times the Supplier is getting the XML.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see  an X12 converter module. Are you sure you do not want/need the EDI one?

Also, double check your configuration. Something the supplier gets XML. that is strange or could mean you have another adapter configured to do that. This could also explain the double MDN.

pehaps multiple adapter configured for test purposes and not disabled afterwards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for the response. I will do trial and error with other flows, will keep you posted.

Regards,

Prasad.