cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm facing one problem related with adobe forms.

I have created a form using tcode SFP.I have 2 tables & an image.

So my requirement is :

Page 1:

1) first 5 rows of first table on top area.

2) Image (middle)

3) first 5 rows of second table on bottom area.

Page 2:

1) Next 5 rows of first table on top area.

2) Image (middle)

3) Next 5 rows of second table on bottom area.

continued till data from these 2 tables is printed completely.

so to do this I created 2 content areas.In Pagination tab of first table, I'm mentioning 'Content area 1' for PLACE,AFTER & OVERFLOW fields &

In Pagination tab of second table, I'm mentioning 'Content area 2' for PLACE,AFTER & OVERFLOW fields.

But in the output,it is printing all the data of 1 table on top area (image on all pages) & after that it is printing all the data of 2 table on bottom area.

can anybody provide me the required help .

regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

S-H
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I have also faced a similar scenario.

The concept which we followed was: we generated the spool and read the spool contents and displayed the output in PDF.

Details:

Created a WebDynpro View, created a context attribute type xstring . In the Layout created a interactive form UI element and associated the PDFSource property to the context attribute.

In the init method of the view we executed the function modules by providing Form name and generated a new spool of the type PDF. During the generation of the spool we have provided the name of the spool (some unique name). We checked the TSP01 table with the spool name and got the spool id.

Then we called 'FPCOMP_CREATE_PDF_FROM_SPOOL' Function module providing the spool number which we got and the partnumber which we find in SP02 transaction. If we always generate new spool then part number will be always 1. We get the PDF Output/data in the exporting parameter E_PDF of the FM, and bind the E_PDF output of the functionmodule to the context attribute we cerated earlier.

Best regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody give me the answer?

regards,

Rajesh.