cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any changes are not getting saved in to table, after saving it is getting deleted

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my client Sandbox environment since yesterday any changes am doing (e.g creating sales order, creating customer master or updating the customer name to the existing customer  etc are not getting updated) not getting saved into table.

The below are some of my observations:

• lock entries are getting updated every time and i need to go to SM12 every time and delete the entries, again when am trying to create a sales order system is saving the order and when i go to change mode of the sales order. system is showing either it is deleted or archived.
  • Lock entries are getting accumulated every time
  • Tried to create a new customer or material system is saving the customer or material and when i tried to check in change mode, it says no data exist.
  • Similarly MM people also tried their transaction data, same issue no data is getting saved.
  • Checked in ST22 and SM50 but found no clue.

VA02:

sm12

SM50

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your SM50 screenshot we can see that your only one update work process is hanging, and I suppose that's the root cause.

Find out why it is hanging.

For are start check SM13. Is update active?

Then check database logs for problems. Something like tablespace full in case of Oracle, for example.

If needed ask your Basis team for help again.

Then you might consider to increase the number of update work processes.

hope this helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks to all,

Now system is working fine.

Checked with some of my BASIS colleagues about the solution, but they confirmed that  they did not do any specific activity to resolve the issue hence am not able to giving you the exact resolution summery.

Now the SM50 looks fine, no hanging.

Guessing that some other BASIS colleagues might have done some activity to resolve the issue.

If i get any update will update you the same.

Thanks.

former_member114852
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Where you able to find the solution ? we are facing similar issue.

Regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check with your Security Team.  It is not a functional related issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks sir, for your reply. I was assuming that this should have been posted in either BASIS or Security related forum.

BTW, i checked with BASIS team( in my current project ony BASIS team is there) since it is Sandbox environment they did not look into this issue seriously and  am working on a SD requirement i need to have this problem resolved at the earliest.

Please help to move the tread to relevant forum.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Security

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Can you share screenshot of sm21 logs  if any during that period

Can you also ask Basis team to check if Scheam user id is expired or not

Regards,

Murali

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply.

Will update you once it is confirmed  with BASIS team.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

no idea, why the SD colleague moved this thread to security. there is no evidence for a sec-issue.

Changed to admin forum.