cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant and Mov Type not being picked up on Internal Order in MB21 in Funds Managemenet

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am encountering a strange situation.

While trying to reserve a stock material through MB21 on AUC Internal Order using Mov Type 261, I am noticing that both Mov Type and Plant are not being picked up. Please see the trace below:

However, when performing the same activity for a CC using Mov type 201, it is being picked up properly. I have mapped them properly in FMDERIVE.

What could be the reason? and how can we resolve this?

Regards,

Amar Lal Lohano              

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the settings for additional account assignment the same in 261 and 201 types (IMG - Materials Management - Inventory management and physical inventory - Goods issue / transfer postings - Define screen layout)?

Regards,

Eli

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is only one difference, which is that Funds reservation (FI) is set to Opt Entry in 201, whereas it is suppress on 261.

Rest of the fields are same.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I'd put funds reservation to optional as well, even without connection to your current issue. FM integration might be disturbed, if this field is suppressed.

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay Eli. I will do that as well and will let you know the results.

One more thing, which i just noticed was that both Mov type and plant are being picked up in MIGO/MB1A while issuing goods directly on order, but not in MB21.

Let me test it and revert back to you.

Thanks,

Amar

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I changed the required settings and now both 201 and 261 are identical. However, its still not working for me

Regards,

Amar

iklovski
Active Contributor
amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I tried to downloaded both notes and checked, but the system says, both cannot be implemented.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

...and if you try and make a goods issue to order with 261 type, does it flow to FMDERIVE?

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In case of newly created stock with zero quantity and amount, it does show in trace. In case of stock with some quantity and amount, it doesn't show in trace in case of MB21.

And, Yes it does flow to FMDERIVE incase of direct goods issuance (MB1A/MIGO) without reservation.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, only debugging to see why it doesn't flow Or raise the issue with OSS...

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue by changing the derivation rule Now the values are being picked up. No change in configuration required at all

Regards,

Amar Lal

Answers (0)