cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy messages not in ECC which is success in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

From PI message is delivered to ECC, PI logs shows its success from PI, but its not available in ECC, receiver side we used SOAP channel with XI as Message protocol and HTTP as Trasport protocol. this is classical scenario.

Can you please provide steps where to check in ECC box as I am new to dual stack.

Thanks,

Chandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Review the queues smq1/smq2 transactions in PI and in ECC, may be any message is stuck.

Also you should enable the monitoring in ECC, you can do it in the same way that you have enabled in PI ABAP stack.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for quick response...from PI end adapter level, message is showing success. any how I have checked smq1/smq2 of both systems.

Could you please let me know how to enable the monitoring in ECC. and please let me know if anything else required to check in ECC box.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Check in sxi_monitor of ECC. If the scenario is synchronous, the parameter LOGGING_SYNC should be enabled first in SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration (F9)

Regards,

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Just to add Mark comment, check this Michak's blog as well. In the ECC you can do it in the same way.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Vila and Marck,,this is enable in the ECC system. Something else do I need to check.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Have you found any relevant thing in queues or monitoring?

You can check st22 transaction in PI or ECC for exceptions related with your test.

Also, you can use the same user that you have defined in your receiver communication channel in PI, to log with that user in ECC and to set an external breakpoint. Later send a test and wait if the window debug is opened in ECC.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Vila, I have tried with all the options, but still no trace...it seems, data not coming to ECC itself...still trying with luck.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandar,

If the data is not visible in SAP ECC SXMB_MONI.

Firstly check the 2 things.

1.Check the receiver Proxy channel.

2.Check in ST22 and queues.

I believe the destination created in NWA or something wrong in the PI channel.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Are you checking SXI_MONITOR transaction in ECC?? and you dont see any messages there?? If the PI message status successfully delivered then the message should be appear in SXI_MONITOR.

Is your scenario is asyncronous or synchronous?

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes,,,I am checking in ECC system moni only..this is asynchrous., receiver proxy channel we are using SOAP with http/xi protocols.

Can any one please provide me where can I find all the steps to check in PI and ECC?

Thanks,

Chandar

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandar,

If it is succesful in SAP PI recevier channel it should reach ECC..Did you check the receiver channel status in sap PI?

Check the below link for monitoring in SAP ECC

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/000c6fb5-59ac-2d10-76a4-ed17eae53...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I haven't find any dumps in st22, channel is working fine.

we are using proxy channel as SOAP (http/xi). If possible can you provide me the link for all the configurations required for this ..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandar,

Check the below link for Configurations

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d69314-1be0-2b10-11ab-8045021f0...

If it is succesful in PI it will be in SAP ECC

And for monitoring check the below link

tp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/000c6fb5-59ac-2d10-76a4-ed17eae5366c?overridelayout=t…

Make sure you login in to correct client of ECC.

Make sure date and category are selected correct in SXMB_MONI

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shivdutt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

You can try checking the sproxy transaction and see if the proxy version they have generated is the latest one and matched with the most recent structure in PI.

Thanks

Shivdutt

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chandar,

Firstly, check if it has reached ECC (Queues - maybe here it is stuck in error)

Secondly, check connection between the systems(PI and ECC)

When I faced this issue, I made a dummy change in ID, activated it and again process  the scenario.

Hopefully, it would work.

Regards,

Prerna

0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Did they configure AIF application on ECC box. If yet all AIF is configured on your ECC box then you have to monitor the messages in transaction code "/n/AIF/ERR" before monitoring in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks

Venkat B.