cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR LSF Reduction

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a query. A PIR is created (LSF). MRP generates planned orders and process orders are confirmed. Stock is received in unrestricted. Now stock is reduced in various methods (stock transfer, sales). PIR quantity in MD04 gets reduced. How do i know against which movement or material document PIR quantity was reduced. If i see scheduled lines of PIR in MD63 withdrawal quantity is shown. How do i see exactly how this quantity is withdrawn? Also does reduction of PIR have any relation on how the stock is consumed (641, 601, etc)?

Sayak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note in planning strategy 10 Reqmts type  LSF reduction of PIR take place

When goods issue or delivery done for sale order (601 Movement Type) according to consumption mode & period maintained in material master

Please read SAP note 772857 and  772856  FAQ: Consumption of planned independent requirements

1. Question:

Can I determine which planned independent requirements have been reduced by which goods movement?

Response:

You can display the withdrawal quantity that was updated for individual planned independent requirements in planned independent requirements maintenance (MD62, MD63) or in the total requirements display (MD73). However, the information about which goods movements (MB51) caused the reduction is not directly available.

Provided that in Customizing for the corresponding requirements class of the planned independent requirements, you have also activated the update of the history for the planned requirements planning (OMP4, field HIABB), the reduction is updated in the history with the 'Abbau- ' processor. If reduction quantities are unclear, you should activate both history indicators in Customizing for better traceability. This allows you to determine at least on which days which planned independent requirements were reduced by which amount. For ERP 2004, the list output was changed to ALV. There you can include the time in the layout (history MD63 or output list '3' of MD73) so that a more precise comparison with the goods movements in MB51 is possible.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below document.

Thanks

Kumar