cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a custom Theme to a particular App (Not launchpad)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have created and built a custom theme for my fiori app(deployed on gateway server as BSP)  which works fine when executed from the URL by adding sap-theme parameter. But I want to use the original short URL for my Fiori App with the custom theme . Normally in index.html we give data-sap-ui-theme  but since here , I am not using index.html (using Component.js ) . 

If I use FLP parameter , it would change the theme for the whole launchpad which I don't want. I want this theme change to be app specific ie to my particular custom only. Is there any metadata property to be used inside Component.js for setting up theme id or any other way to achieve this.

Thanks

Amber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you can try using Target Application Parameters  in LPD_CUST settings for passing the theme paramters

Customizing Navigation Targets in LPD_CUST - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarbjeet for your reply.

I tried giving Target App Parameters as below . (As per the link you shared , it was only sap-theme=<theme_id> , I had tried with that also) . But it still shows the same default theme in output (no error also in console). I tried various combinations like giving without ? or & in the Target App Parameter/

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you look into the network tab whether the call is happening with these paramters?

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In network there is a call to Component.js as following without those additional parameters . I had cleared IWBEP and IWFND Caches and also the browser cache.

Regards

Amber

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions , people??

Thanks & Regards

Amber

younghwan_kim
Active Participant
amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Young,

I updated my URL in LPD_CUST with theme URL , but still when executing from launchpad , the app is not shown with my custom theme.

Thanks & Regards

Amber

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Still no success