cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting multiple objects in Personas 3.0 SP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone!

As I found out that starting from Personas 3.0 SP02 multiple objects cannot anymore be moved to one indent from left or top using pixels, but first they should be aligned using "Align" menu.

And now I'm surprised that also multiple objects (created manually) cannot also be deleted at once when selected, just one by one. Is it a bug, or is a "new feature" as well in SP02?

Thank you,

Diana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleting multiple objects works OK for me:

And actually, I can also align multiple objects by pixel values. So, in general it seems to work the way you expect, but not the way you are actually seeing. I'm a little behind with client and kernel patches, though, although I am running SP02. Maybe a recent patch has broken this?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing with the pixel adjustment was already there after an upgrade to SP02, while we still were on kernel 312, then we upgraded to 327, but nothing changed, so I raise an incident, because in SP01 it was so perfectly comfortable to work that way, and the team explained that it is not a bug, simply those pixel adjustment windows are not meant for it. So I thought maybe it is the same case with deleting multiple selected objects.

Created objects I can delete with Insert->delete objects option, but keyboard "delete" no longer works in SP02 as it used to in SP01.

hmm I guess it just is something to get used to....

Thanks, Steve for sharing

Answers (0)