Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send out email is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

I configured the email setting following the building block configured guide:

Settings for Marketing Campaign Management (CME)

However I´m facing an issue when I try to send out emails from the system. The following error pop up:

Error in system configuration (CUAN_MARKETING_ORC104). Please contact your administrator.

Any idea why this happens? I´ll really appreciate if someone can help me to solve the issue.

Thanks

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Please create an incident.

But looks like the system is not set up accordingly. You can also check the internal incident 1670191482 that deals with a similar problem.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia

Thanks for your answer.

Finally we solved the issues. It was a problema with the RFC configuration.

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Could you please let me know what was wrong with the RFC? I am facing the same issue while trying to send out emails.

thanks

Ritwik Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With release 1602, we deliver report CUAN_MKT_EXEC_CHECK_CONFIG. With this report you can check your configuration for sending emails and text messages. There you should receive very detailed technical error messages in case anything is incorrectly configured.

Best regards,

Frank Wittig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have same error mesage when i try to activate campaign.

How did u solve your problem?

Could u please explain your solution to solve problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you execute report CUAN_MKT_EXEC_CHECK_CONFIG? This shows the technical details of the configuration errors. What is reported there?

Best regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I executed report. You can find result of report below

I m using ZMAI for sender profile and when i executed report, system could be send mail.

Best regards,

Seçil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you can see there is an error related to the bounce destination in the provider configuration.

The bounce destination AMAZONBOUNCE is not confugured correctly in SM59. Obviously, either the PSE selected there is wrong or more likely the SSL certificates are missing.

You can check the installation guide on how to download and upload the certificates.

Best regards,

Frank

Answers (0)