Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Held PO Created with BAPI_PO_CREATE1 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using BAPI_PO_CREATE1 for PO Creation. But PO is going to held(hold). where i came to know that below Standard code is getting executed by default in the BADI : ME_BAPI_PO_CUST

how to solve this..

please suggest

Regards,

Lokesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did someone activate the sample implementing class CL_EXM_IM_ME_BAPI_PO_CUST of BAdI ME_BAPI_PO_CUST (Enh. Spot ES_BADI_ME_BAPI) on your system, check it with SE18/SE19?

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member

Hi lokesh,

this happens when you set

MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE = 'X'   "held if there is error in data

MEMORY_COMPLETE   = 'X'      "held even there is  no error in data

remove the flag 'X' from MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE and MEMORY_COMPLETE

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PO_CREATE1'

EXPORTING

poheader         = ls_po_header

poheaderx        = ls_po_headerx

MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE = ' '  

MEMORY_COMPLETE   = ' '

Regards,

NP

0 Kudos

Hi NP,

I did not set any 'X' as u mentioned above, But still it is creating PO on held only

Regards,

Lokesh

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did someone activate the sample implementing class CL_EXM_IM_ME_BAPI_PO_CUST of BAdI ME_BAPI_PO_CUST (Enh. Spot ES_BADI_ME_BAPI) on your system, check it with SE18/SE19?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi raymond,

I had checked and observed that for Badi::  ME_BAPI_PO_CUST  there is an Example implementation class specified with Example class : CL_EXM_IM_ME_BAPI_PO_CUST  under this method INBOUND the hold parameter is getting set

whether this is sample implementation ??  if so what is this sample implementation importance ??

what is the solution for this ??

Regards,

Lokesh

0 Kudos

Indentify and deactivate the implementation with SE19

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Deactivating existing Implementation ??

which means whether we should not do any implementation for this badi ME_BAPI_PO_CUST in future as well ??

Regards,

Lokesh.

0 Kudos

I've not access to your system, so check yourself for some "test" implementation of the BAdI which would use the sample class. How did you identify the code that force the hold, some debug?

Regards,

Raymond