SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article status blocked for external procurement not Stock transfer orders

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day,

Config for article status F gives an error message for Purchasing. We want to block Vendor Procurement with articles for status F but not Stock Transfer Orders. As Stock transfer orders are not external procurement why would we get the error message below

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

Can you please check the source of supply field of that article for a given site. If the site is DC, check the DC logistic tab and for store, check the Store logistic tab.

I have a doubt you can allow STO and block external purchasing as STO and PO are part of same purchasing function and if you block that in your status configuration.

Lets other experts too throw light on this.

You can implement a user exit to check the document type of the purchasing document and then allow to proceed. With this the status config will not block, but in your user-exit you can throw an error and stop.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lindsay,

Can you please check the source of supply field of that article for a given site. If the site is DC, check the DC logistic tab and for store, check the Store logistic tab.

I have a doubt you can allow STO and block external purchasing as STO and PO are part of same purchasing function and if you block that in your status configuration.

Lets other experts too throw light on this.

You can implement a user exit to check the document type of the purchasing document and then allow to proceed. With this the status config will not block, but in your user-exit you can throw an error and stop.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit