cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with /SMERP/WM_DOTRANSORD_DELV_CRT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add a functionality to SAP Warehouse Manager 1.0 (SAP Inventory Manager 4.0) standard mobile app, in order to create a transfer order from inbound delivery (WMS Process). I saw there were several standard objects available and ready to use which can help me to complete this requirement like MDO: SWHM10_TRANSFER_ORDER_DELIVERY which already have a method defined and configured on configPanel named: CREATE_TO_FOR_DELIVERY as we can see on the following image:

This MDO has a BAPI_WRAPPER named: /SMERP/WM_DOTRANSORD_DELV_CRT, which I have started to test to see how is it behavior and see which way is better to implement it, which parameters are needed, etc.

When I tested the BAPI_WRAPPER, it throws an exception (ShortDum File attached), caused by a null data reference on the code as is pointed on the following image (ShortDump File Extract)

I got surprised because the MDO referenced on that line to get the filter value is “STR_MDO_TO_POSTCHG_INPUT_VALS” and not “STR_MDO_TO_FROM_DEL_INPUT_VALS”. Within the code it seems to me the program needs pass to variable ev_lgnum, the warehouse number that I have on variable object “STR_MDO_TO_FROM_DEL_INPUT_VALS”, not the other one. Now, I need to know what is wrong? Am I missing something in my test? Do I have to create an OSS Case to get that fixed? Or Do I have to complete an extra step to get the bapi wrapper works?

Best Regards,

Mariana

CC:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mariana,

This seems to be a question that will need dev assistance tied to that piece of Warehouse Manager code and Inventory Manager.

This means that we qualify this as a SAP incident to be processed further.

To do this properly you will need the following:

1) The dump trace file (or picture).

2) An open connection or R/3 to your environment (4 at least 3 weeks).

3) The exact reproduction steps on how you come up with this dump + how you tested it to get the dump.  Can you also save the test procedure on your SAP transaction SE37 that the dev team can reuse to see the dump?

4) A complete write up on your analysis and business case (why you need it fix).

5) Open a valid SAP incident (OSS).

Please make sure the above is complete before opening the incident to save processing time within the SAP support organization.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Cool... I have created the incident with all your suggestions...

Thanks again,

Mariana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

find the solution of this issue with OSS Note 2307647

Best Regards,

Mariana