Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport stalled

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,,

Request was transported a week back but still the request is showing import running(truck symbol). please suggest how to solve this issue.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the CTS logs and also if the STMS queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check the import monitor and try to cancell the running import. Make sure that at OS level there is no TP process running.

Also make sure that the BG job RDDIMPDP runs perfectly when u import the TP request.

Try reimporting the TP request again.

regards,

Vinodh.

0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm getting error like ..Back ground job not running..

0 Kudos

Hello Venkateshwarlu,

Check import monitor for the queue of the target system.Check if something is in errors and struck.If thats the case check if you have any unreleased Transports with some system objects and if so release them and then delete the CTS in import monitor.Go to the STMS queue and reimport all the CTS which were in with truck symbol.

Also if there is any problem with the background job check through SM37 if there are any failed jobs related to transports and if such check the logs of those jobs specialy RDDIMPDP.

**Reward points accordingly

v_veeramalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thans for all. My problem is solved by scheduling the back ground job RDDNEWPP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend, what do you mean by "schedule the ground job RDDNEWPP". I'm facing the same problem that you were but I can find no RDDNEWPP job in SM37 qeue, Could you please help? For sure I will provide reward points...