Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Planing transaction SMRE (solman 7.2) won't start

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi To all,

all transaction types in CHARM of Solman 7.2 (sp01)  working correctly  (you can  start them from the Change and Release Management screen) only  Release Planing SMRE transaction does not want to start!?

I made copy of SMRE - >ZMRE , copy finished without problem and now it want start , there is no trace in the ST01 -  Authoristions looks ok !

CHARM Master note 2087917 Version 15 is implemented !

after I start Release

please Advise where to look and check

thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant

After more then 3 days of troubleshooting I've found out  solution for this problem.

in the transaction  /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE you should choose your service, and then

then once you get to the customizing of the system alias you should check following

HOSTNAME filed should be EMPTYYYY !!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If found this error in my firefox debug Console:

.....................No System Alias found for Service 'AIC_RELEASE_PLANNING_SRV_0001'

0 Kudos

Seems issue with JAVA version. It looks that Release Planning is unable to load on your machine.

Can you please make sure you are on latest?

Regards,

Piyush Jain

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

yes i'm on the latest Java Version !

I've checked the transaction  /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE as well

everything looks ok!

Error

Error from the firefox console:

2016-04-22 13:54:28 [index.html] The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed500,Internal Server Error,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata"><code>/IWFND/CM_COS/064</code><message xml:lang="en">No System Alias found for Service 'AIC_RELEASE_PLANNING_SRV_0001' and user 'BORIS_72'</message><innererror><application><component_id/><service_namespace>/SAP/</service_namespace><service_id>AIC_RELEASE_PLANNING_SRV</service_id><service_version>0001</service_version></application><transactionid>E47F08E6D3F7F1928119000C29D149B1</transactionid><timestamp>20160422114650.6700000</timestamp><Error_Resolution><SAP_Transaction>Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details</SAP_Transaction><SAP_Note>See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)</SAP_Note></Error_Resolution><errordetails/></innererror></error> - 

http://<server>:50000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/aic_cm_rel_plan/resources/sap-ui-core.js

Line 80

0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

Generally it takes longer initially to load. But if still not coming up than request you to check business role.

Try to check with "SOLMANPRO" by assigning it under CRM_UI_PROFILE parameter.

Regards,

Piyush Jain

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jain

Let me check this parameter and I'll let you know results .

I,ve checked - after I added this profile to the user I have the same problem!