Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials replication from ECC to C4C through HCI

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am working on materials replication from ECC to C4C through HCI. When I use standard .wsdl files, everything is fine but when I use custom .wsdl file from ECC (get by SRT_IDOC_WSDL_NS report), I have following errors in WE02 & in HCI.

No matter what I do, I still get the same errors. Do you have already face this errors? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Maurin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maurin

The log indicates that there is an error during mapping. Mapping typically expects the data in a specific format. My guess is that the custom WSDL structure do not match the standard WSDL structure, therefore causing the mapping to fail.

You can take the payload and test out the mapping in WebUI.

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

By taking the payload and testing out the mapping in WebUI, you mean with web service message monitoring in administrator tab in C4C? Because I have nothing here when I have mapping trouble.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Maurin

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maurin

I no longer have access to the trial tenant so I can't get screenshots for it. The following link will provide you the steps for it.

SAP HANA Cloud Integration

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Eng Swee,

I forget to tell you that I am extending HCI using Eclipse. The link seems to be only for Web UI and not Eclipse? If it is, do you know how to do with Eclipse?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Maurin

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maurin

Unfortunately, testing mapping is only available in WebUI and not Eclipse

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Eng Swee,

If I use WebUI, do you know how can I get output xml file knowing that I am using IDOCs with BD10?

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards.

Maurin

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maurin

If you have tracing enabled as described in the following blog, you can check the payload at each step of the iFlow.

This way you can check and retrieve the payload just before the mapping step. I'd suggest you retrieve that payload for the scenario with standard WSDL and custom WSDL and compare them.

The failure is most likely a structure mismatch between the different WSDL, and if you want to continue down the custom WSDL route, it might necessitate modification of the message mapping program to adjust for the custom structure.

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Eng Swee,

You were right. I had to update custom .wsdl according to the following post.

Thank you very much for your precious help which show me the good way.

Have a good day.

Best regards.

Maurin

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maurin

Just to add on. If you do need to test out a message mapping in the future, there's a workaround that I've mentioned under the Dislikes section of the blog below:-

Regards

Eng Swee

former_member220397
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thank you for this post.

Have a good day.

Best regards.

Maurin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)