cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract PC/CC/CE Hierarchy from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding the Finance Hierarchy extraction from ECC. I have checked the following link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50178

and also the note 1573223.

In ECC, while executing "KBAS_MDGF_SET_DOWNLOAD", for PC Group (0106) under 'Set Name' there are more than 50 entrees. For

each 'Set Name' I need to download the 3 files (in this case this will generate 150 files considering 3 files for each 'Set Name') and to load do I need to create 150 CR's in MDG? Is there any other way to do this process both in ECC and MDG?

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Under 'Set Name' just select only the top most hierarchy node(Profit Center Group).

Top most node might be the Standard Hierarchy.

It is enough to give only the top most node of all 50 entries. All other nodes under this top node will also get included in the downloaded file automatically.

No need to download 150 files and it could be just 3 files.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark

What MDG user is saying is right.But you can find the top node in table too.

SAP Maintains 3 tables for Groups in Standard Hirarchy. They are - SETHEADER,SETNODE and SETLEAF. SETHEADER holds the Top Nodes of the Groups with SETTYPE either as S or B. If SETTYPE is S, that is indicating that Top Node has Sub Groups. Then take the SETNAME from SETHEADER and filter SETNODE table with SETNAME.Rest all are groups.

Kiran