cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message archiving upto specific date in SAP PI 7.3 single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to archive PI messages up to specific date, I have gone through the post and configured archiving, but it is archiving all messages till the start date given. Is there any way to archive message with end date or date range

For example: if start date is 4/10/2017, I want to archive messages before this date meaning that I want to keep some messages in data base

How this can be achieved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RamaKrishna,

It will depend on the parameter mentioned below.

790226 - Messages in AdapterEngine/PCK database do not get archived

• As described in the archiving configuration documentation, only such messages get archived, for which the persist until date is expired. The persist until date gets calculated by the current send/receive time of a message, plus the configurable "persist duration" value.
  • For the central and decentral Adapter Engine(s) this value can be configured as two properties of the J2EE Service "SAP XI Adapter: XI" (value is in milliseconds): "xiadapter.outbound.persistDuration.default" and "xiadapter.inbound.persistDuration.default"

The start Date above is start date for the job, The job will not use this date when messages are archived.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (0)