cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create outbound delivery for Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue while creating outbound delivery for a Sales order.

Initially the sales order quantity was 10,000. We have created a PO for the same quantity. Planner also created consecutive documents inbound and outbound, invoice etc. for this quantity (two different sets of documents for 4000 and 6000 quantities). Then the planner realized that the another 288 quantity has to be added. So she added the quantity in Sales order and in the PO.

Creating the inbound from the PO was fine for this added 288 quantity. But when she tried to create the outbound from SO, system didn't allow to create it.

While investigation we found that the requested quantity and the confirmed quantity in the sales order has not changed even thought the order quantity has been updated.

Please note that the whole quantity is part of a single batch.

Could you please help me to resolve it?

Please let me know if you need further details on this.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Surajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you received the quantity and after quantity update , have you redetermine the schedule line ?

If not then redetermine - still problem exists then check where the stock is lying as suggested by moderator.

Br,

Stone

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To post a goods issue, the stock has to be transferred to Unrestricted Storage location and I am not sure, whether this is done.  Nevertheless, check in CO09 where system would show how much stock is available.  Share the screen shot if you are not sure on that.  Also, before proceeding with delivery, you need to do availability check manually via VA02.  Has this been done?

G. Lakshmipathi