Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBMS attibutes in SU01

sd6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello IdM developers,

has anyone of you used the DBMS tab in SU01 yet? Are these attributes supported by the ABAP connector?

I had a look at SAP Identity Management APIs document and tried the example program for the BAPIs (IAM_API_TESTFRAME) but it seems that I can’t get to the right attributes.

Does anyone have a solution or do we have to implement a new function module to connect to?

Thanks in advance,

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Are you looking to integrate the IDM module or are you trying to do something with UME?

This forum for the IDM module.  If you're working with UME or Portal, we might need to move this to another forum.

Matt

sd6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

We have a large SAP landscape that is already connected to our IdM system. The provisioning of users works fine for all the systems. Our new BI system has a connection to our HANA system, so we need the DBMS information on the users.

I can create and modify our users as usual with IdM. But I need to manage / provision the DBMS attributes from the IdM system to the ABAP system as well. Don’t know if this is already supported in the ABAP connector. Do you have any information on that? The DBMS functionality in ABAP came with 7.40.

Thanks,

Sven

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I'd suggest looking at the initial load for the connector in question (I think BI in this case) Then take a look at the Read/Write  Users tasks and see if you can add the attributes there.

If you also have customized roles or groups for this you will need to update there as well.

Otherwise you might need to open a Note or go to the SAP Idea Place to submit an enhancement request.

Hope this helps!

Matt

sd6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

thansk for the quick reply. The connector is just an AS ABAP connector. There are no attributes there.

So I think we will do a workaround with a function module.

Thanks,

Sven

Answers (0)