cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Ide - Difference between Template versions 1.34 and 1.26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm developing a custom App in Web Ide using a Template with version 1.34 (as this is recommended) and have completed the custom App. while i'm running the same in Web Ide the App is working fine, But when I try to Import the same UI5 project into my ABAP repository in the ECC system which is connected to wed Ide, and get the App placed onto launchpad, the App is not opening. I'm using N/W 7.4, in addition to this should I install any other component specific for the template 1.36 or can any one recommend which version of the template in web Ide should be used such that the App would be successfully placed in launchpad. I'm posting this because earlier I was using the version 1.26 and i was successful but its deprecated now and else versions are not supporting the index.html file in ABAP  repository.

Thank You

Regard's

SAI RAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I don't think the issue which you are seeing from WebIDE.

To debug further, How are you deploying the app to ABAP server? is your ABAP server directly connected to SAP WebIDE via destination and deploying or using the transaction code you are uploading to SAP?

Once you upload to SAP , from SE80  in BSP applications list , did you see your app in the list and when you preview what is happening?  You can run the developer tools from your browsers and pase the browser logs here that give some idea what causes to fail?

Thanks

Krishna