Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MQ 8.0.0.4 with SAP PI 7.11

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the IBM MQ 8 series with the PI 7.11 SP14. The MQ server is setup and I have got the access to it and managed to see that below jars at the /<MQ inst dir>/java/lib:

1. com.ibm.mq.allclient.jar 
    2. com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar 
    3. com.ibm.mq.headers.jar
    4. com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar       
    5. com.ibm.mq.pcf.jar      
    6. com.ibm.mq.soap.jar      
    7. com.ibm.mq.traceControl.jar 
    8. fscontext.jar 
    9. providerutil.jar
    10. com.ibm.mq.axis2.jar     
    11. com.ibm.mq.defaultconfig.jar  
    12. com.ibm.mq.jar         
    13. com.ibm.mq.jms.Nojndi.jar 
    14. com.ibm.mq.postcard.jar 
    15. com.ibm.mq.tools.ras.jar 
    16. com.ibm.mqjms.jar           
    17. jms.jar

The question is, should I have deploy all the above 17 jars?

And according the note 2040353, is says:

I have not seen any notes or documentation on the MQ 8 series and SAP PI 7.11. Could you please clarify if this can be achieved? And also, bit more clarity on the MQ 8.0 Clilent from the sap note.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

SB

Tags:
replied

After deploying the 7.5 classes, the communication channel is having trouble opening the queue and throws the below error:

Error creating JMS connection. The JMS provider gave the error message as JMSWMQ2008: Failed to open MQ queue "XXXXXXXXX'. JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '6114' ('MQRC_INSUFFICIENT_DATA')., and the error code as JMSWMQ2008.

And, I found this link  IBM IT08610: WMQ V7.5 CLASSES FOR JMS: MQ AMS FAIL TO OBTAIN THE SECURITY POLICY WITH MQRC 6114. - United States which seems like an issue with the 7.5 classes. Trying to deploy the fix which is 7.5.0.6 classes.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question