cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPMF iFrame-Plugins ... Missing IFrameOnMessageListenerInterface

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Its like everytime ... I take the new version of SAP-ME-Development Guides, read about a new function, starting to smile because its sounds cool, try it and get annoyed because it doesn't work even the detailed examples!

WPMF-Guide, Page 33, Chapter 5.2.9 IFrame Plugins ...

The Plugins should implement the IFrameOnMessageListenerInterface but this Interface isn't available in the public-API. Shure I can drop the jar manualy in my extlib-folder, but why does SAP provide solutions and guides that aren't usable?!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I appreciate your comment about SAP ME Development Guide!

I can use this interface by adding me/wpmf/libs dependency to DC. Please let me know if it works for you!

Regards,

Oksana

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

wpmf-libs are already linked, no Interface for me ... I'm using 15.1.0.23 maybe its only available in SP1? But for SP1 we still wait for a version that can be imported in NWDI

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I will download ME 15.1.0.23 to see if this interface included to supported API. I am using SAP ME 15.1 SP1.  I believe that fix for NWDI will be available at SMP soon.

Regards,

Oksana

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I checked that this class is not included to supported API to ME 15.1.0.2 but already included to ME 15.1.1.0.

Regards,

Oksana

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Than I hope and wait for ne next SP1-release 😃

Answers (0)