Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment: Order not populated during Returns Delivery

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The account assignment field : Order number is populated successfully in Delivery Document.

Double clicking the line item in the document > Financial Processing Tab>

But, the same is not populating automatically in Returns Delivery.

Double clicking the line item in the document > Financial Processing Tab>

All the preceding documents have Order number populated successfully, except returns delivery. Can someone please help here why the account assignment field Order is not populated in returns delivery document. Because of which we are not able to do Post Goods Receipt and getting error KI 235 "Account requires assignment to CO object".

H

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

1. Usually, the COGS GL account (GBB VAX) is not a Cost Element? Is it a Cost Element in your case?

2. How are you populating the Order in Delivery? Do you have Order specified in Sales Order or using OKB9 or some Substitution?

You will have to ensure the same thing during Returns

3. Is the GL account same during Original Delivery and returns?

Ajay M

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for the quick response: Herein are my answers:

1. Usually, the COGS GL account (GBB VAX) is not a Cost Element? Is it a Cost Element in your case? 

-----------Yes, it is a cost element in my case----------

2. How are you populating the Order in Delivery? Do you have Order specified in Sales Order or using OKB9 or some Substitution?

------------------------There is a service order ( IW33) created and all the subsequent documents that are created have this service order. There is no OKB9 configuration for this cost element or substitution in place.-------------------------

You will have to ensure the same thing during Returns

3. Is the GL account same during Original Delivery and returns? -------------Yes, the GL account is the same during delivery and returns as checked in OBYC - GBB VAX.

Thanks for your help here and it is much appreciated.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

1. Check the Configuration of Movement Types used during PGI and Return Delivery in OMJJ. What are those Movement Types?

2. Is the Order populated in Return Sales Order?

Ajay M

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

1. Check the Configuration of Movement Types used during PGI and Return Delivery in OMJJ. What are those Movement Types?

PGI: 601

Return Delivery: 655

2. Is the Order populated in Return Sales Order? Yes, it is populated return order , see below:

Thanks for your help.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Go to SE38 - Program RM07CUFA

Enter Movement Type 655, Co. Code and COGS GL account number and Execute

What do you see against Co/PP Order? Is it hidden?

See this.. It should be Optional

Ajay M

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Yes, it is hidden, refer below screenshot:

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you make it Optional and then try

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for the  suggestion and it is much appreciated.

But when I check movement type 601 (PGI), the settings are the same as movement type 655 i.e. field status it is hidden. Any other clue I need to check for why it updated at the time of delivery but not in returns delivery?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug it Buddy, thats all I can say..

sagar_kapadia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Many Thanks!

I found another service order type for which the scenario is working fine. Sorry, any clue if there are any settings at the order type level that need to be compared between 2 order types?

Answers (0)