cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Catalogs --> Procurement Catalog

Former Member

Hi SRM gurus,

I have around 5 procurement catalogs and three supplier catalogs available in my config and all are working fine.

When I create a new procurement catalog now I get a message that Catalog is created but I am not able to see that procurement catalog in the list.

I tried to delete the other catalogs thinking that this one will come but of no use.

1) Is there any limit for the numbers of procurement and supplier catalog we can create. If so where it is configured.

2) Suggest what could be the reason that new procurement catalogs are not visible in the catalog list.

Best Reg.,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Did you add the New Cataloue view to the CAT attribute under your user ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I have not added anything new.

I am not able to see the created procurement catalog so that I can add schema and categories to it which is a CCM config.

Reg.,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any thoughts on the above issue pl.

Reg.,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Try to check in customizing CCM weather your created catalog is there in the list or not.

If it is also not there then try to run the program /CCM/CLEANUP_CATALOG and delete only the inconsistencies.

Try to be careful with the delete option in this program.

with regards,

mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

The catalogs created in your system are held in tables /ccm/d_ctlg_req and /ccm/d_ctlg. The catalog id must exist in both of these tables, please check these to see if your created catalogs are avaialble there.

If so, but they are still not visable in the CDC I suggest you raise a customer message with SAP through the service marketplace as we will need to investigate the reason why it is not yet visable.

Regards,

Jason