cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check required based on sales order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need credit check required to be done at sales order quantity. As per SAP standard credit check normally do on confirmed quantity.

Ex:- Sales order quantity is 10 confirmed quantity is 0 and per unit price is 10 USD. After saving sales order total credit exposure needs to update for 100 USD in customer credit master FD33(S066-OEIKW). Currently as per SAP standard it will update for 0.

i already referred the snote 751044 but i am not able to achive this. Even i have tried  with the routine RVKMP901.

can anyone  please help on this.

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note referred by you clearly states to go with user exit and I am not sure as to why you could not achieve the desired result.  Of course, since it is a coding part and if it is not working, then you need to revisit the coding part which your ABAP team has to do this.  Also, this is purely of technical inputs, if you want I will move it to ABAP forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganapathi,

Thanks alot for inputs.

Regards

Madhu

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there can be an alternative.

Search the forum or SAP notes for RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3.

You need to have both activated to achieve this business requirement.

Show the example code to your developer, he will easily understand the logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

He peykova,

Thanks for inputs. RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3 are already activated. These exits will trigger only while releasing sales order from block status. i.e while doing VKM1, VKM3. But our requiremnt is while creation of sales order credit exposure should update with sales order quantity not based on confirmed quantity.

hope you understand my requirement

Regards

Madhu

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahaa, OK.

I wonder if this custom routine 901 could be related to the problems with your development.

You are not bypassing the checks in the exit with it, I hope.

Did you try to place a breakpoint to see if the new code in the exit is executed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peykova,

Thanks for understanding.

Correct i am not bypassing with the exit 901. The Question here is as per SAP Note 751044 need to change from VBAP-KBMENG to VBAP-KWMENG.after activating  user1 user2 user3 in OVA8. Then need to write logic LVKMPFZ1 LVKMPFZ2 LVKMPFZ3. Here the output of this exits is status change only. But still i am bit confused how this will work.

Regards

Madhu