Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with sap query and enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an sap query, infoset and all those stuff created , my question  is , if the credit/debit indicator is X and there should be a field which should be marked as negative and if  its not X and we should set another field as NEGATIVE.

Please suggest how can  I achieve that?

Thanks,

rg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor

Hello Ramya,

You should try to be very clear at the first time and everytime. There should not be any necessity for replying persons to first ask you for clarifications and then reply to you.

Now coming to you query

• By Debit/Credit indicator, do you mean field SHKZG ?
  • If yes it has its own specific values H for Credit and S for Debit.
  • In this case you need to multiply your respective fields with Positive or Negative sign.
  • Even if your Debit/Credit indicator is different then also you need to do accordingly.

Now you are not clear about whether you are talking about additional fields which should be made negative or positive or you are talking about existing fields. If you are talking about additional fields, this thread would become an Infoset tutorial.

You should improve asking questions to receive proper help. Be clear in mind about what to ask and also be clear about what is the basis of asking.

4 REPLIES 4

thanh_dinh
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello,

I have a question. What does "marked as negative" mean? Displaying it with the sign( -10 ) or just calculating the sum?

Thanh.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor

Hello Ramya,

You should try to be very clear at the first time and everytime. There should not be any necessity for replying persons to first ask you for clarifications and then reply to you.

Now coming to you query

• By Debit/Credit indicator, do you mean field SHKZG ?
  • If yes it has its own specific values H for Credit and S for Debit.
  • In this case you need to multiply your respective fields with Positive or Negative sign.
  • Even if your Debit/Credit indicator is different then also you need to do accordingly.

Now you are not clear about whether you are talking about additional fields which should be made negative or positive or you are talking about existing fields. If you are talking about additional fields, this thread would become an Infoset tutorial.

You should improve asking questions to receive proper help. Be clear in mind about what to ask and also be clear about what is the basis of asking.

0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for the sugegestion.

I am talking about VBRP table SHKZG field when this field is X I want to make one of the fields of the internal table to dispaly as negative for suppose if the value of the field is 10 it should be -10.

However I had solved myself by using code section in the query and during record processing event.

thanks,

RG

0 Kudos

Hello Ramya,

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao