cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating Outbount delivery against to MM Stock transfer scheduling agreement

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating outbound delivery against to MM Stock Transfer Scheduling Agreement but system giving "List contains no data".

I made configuration like below

1. Define shipping data for plants

2.Checking Rule is 01

3.Define checking Rule - to the combination of 02 checking group and 01 checking rule and configuration like blow

4.Assign delivery type and checking Rule - I assigned delivery type NL Document type - LU with supplying plant and  Checking rule 01.

5.Assign document type - I assigned Supplying plant and receiving plant document type LU.

while doing delivery in VL10F i am getting error so please any one suggest me what could be the configuration steps which i made wrong.

Regards,

Murali Krishna,

SAP SD Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali, what's in CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt, remove all other selections in VL10F and execute using PO only. Looking forward to your findings after doing this. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Dear Rehman,

Thanks for your replay, I tried same like what you given me in your mail but still i am getting error like"List contains no data" . So please let me know is there any configuration missing.....?

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply, are you sure that your PO contains shipping tab and ATP check hasn't been failed? Please confirm. Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What has ATP check customizing to do with VL10 selection error?

It would be much better to post a screen shot from your selection screen and show as well a screenshot from the purchasing document  to show that it meets all selection criteria entered in VL10F

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the delivery date in PO?  Also ensure that there is no release strategy set for that PO

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

PO date is today date only and there is no release strategy,

Murali Krishna.

0 Kudos