cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount based on group of materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement.  I need to give discount 10%(on total value) only if both the materials are available in sales order. If either of the material only is available, then it should give not give discounts.

For E.g,

20% Discount - If Material A and B available in sales order.

No discount - Either Material A or Material B is available in sales order.

How to achieve this?

Thanks,

Anbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Group the materials A and B under any Material Group1 to 5 in material master under Sales view and maintain condition Record for the Discount conditon type,sysem automatically Picks the Discount

Sachin_Ghogale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu,

Could you please let us know if your requirement is fulfilled or not.

I am also facing the same issue.

It would be great if you can share the solution here.

Thanks,

Sachin

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are on retail, you can go for bonus buy, it can do exactly what you ask, and a lot more.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can consider Material Pricing Group where you have two groups; let us say 01 & 02 and assign these groups to those materials A & B respectively.  Now in condition record, have one of combinations as Material Pricing Group.  With this, in sale order, if any of the material is missing, then system would not consider the required discount. 

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont see any solution in standard. You might need to maintain a Z table with materials combination and ask ABAPER to write a routine. If both materials in sales order are validated with Z table then activate the condition otherwise XKWERT will be equal to 0. I did this similar functionality couple of years ago.

Thank$