Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice for returns order

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is a requirement from one of my clients to create a Pro-forma invoice for all returns to European Union to a non European union. 

Supposing a customer in Germany has bought material produced in birkeland which they want to return due to a quality problem.

They follow the standard process that is, enter a returns order with reference to the original invoice create the returns delivery.

And since the goods leave the European union to be returned to Norway which is not part of the European union, they need a proforma invoice to cross the border.

I searched in the forum for a similar scenario but failed to get any. So I posted this.

Kindly guide me if this could be handled through standard SAP or should I go for a Z program.

Warm regards,

AL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your post, it seems, it is a statutory regulations to submit a document for returns in which case, I am sure, SAP would have addressed this.  Better check with SAP before freezing this.  Nevertheless, you can very well maintain copy control between your return delivery type and F8 proforma in VTFL.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi!

Answers (0)