cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No able to CIFF ECC Work center to SNP bucket resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, When  im trying  to CIFF Workcenter to APO as SNP Bucket resource i could not find any  options . Please help to find this procedure to CIFF workcenter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Make it single mixed resource.

Best Regards,

Radheshyam P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radheshyam , based on your suggestion i ran the programs name RCIFCUST and RCIFIGEN. When im trying to execute CFM1 i,m getting below error: The following syntax error occurred in program "RIMODGEN " in include  "CIFIGENFUNCCALL " in line 211: "Field "I_TSWV" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified table" "s nor defined by a "DATA" statement Ecnlosed screen shots , please help  to recover.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

I can say with some assurance that I did not make a 'suggestion' to run these programs.  I seldom make suggestions to implement enhancements in SCN, although I will occasionally tell people that enhancements are sometimes the only possible solution to 'odd' business requirements.

I don't see where expert Radheshyam made this suggestion either.

Read OSS note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1320454

One possible option for recovery would be to restore the system from a copy that existed prior to the time you executed these transactions.  Another option would be to open a message with SAP and beg for their help.

If you were trying to implement an enhancement, speak to the abapers who wrote the enhancement code.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p391977
Contributor
0 Kudos

I only said to make it single mixed resource & CIF it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , Sorry  by mistake i posted other thread error here. single mixed resource is correct. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

There is no integration of Bucket Resources using CIF supplied by SAP.

Integration of Resources - Integration of Master Data - SAP Library

Functionally, you can either create a Bucket Resource manually, or you can use, as suggested by expert Radheshyam, one of the supported resource types that has enough characteristics to meet your functional business requirements.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  Dogboy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy/Radheshyam , based on your suggestion i ran the programs name RCIFCUST and RCIFIGEN. When im trying to execute CFM1 i,m getting below error: The following syntax error occurred in program "RIMODGEN " in include  "CIFIGENFUNCCALL " in line 211: "Field "I_TSWV" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified table" "s nor defined by a "DATA" statement Ecnlosed screen shots , please help  to recover.